Every year CIMI (Centre International de Mathématiques et d’Informatique) in Toulouse provides a number of fellowships for students enrolled in a Master course in Mathematics or Computer Science in one of the programs associated with CIMI.
4 fellowships for students starting on the first year of a Master’s degree M1 and 10 fellowships for those starting on the second year of a Master’s degree M2 will be available.
The level of funding will be competitive and sufficient to cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse :
- 600€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the first year M1
- 1 000€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the second year M2
February 3, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Be French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
- – if you’re a First year (M1) applicant – have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor’s degree.
- – if you’re a Second year (M2) applicants – have successfully completed the first year of a European Master’s degree, or an American Bachelor’s degree, or any equivalent level.
- Not be a student applying for a Master course combining work and training (“formation en alternance”)
To apply for this scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- You must provide the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Details of the grades obtained at University from the 1st year to present
- Details of the courses attended in the year 2015-2016
- Two recommendation letters (one from the head of the current year syllabus): do not forget to mention the e-mail addresses of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.
- Applicant’s motivation letter: applicants for a M2 fellowship MUST clearly state in their letter the M2 programme (M2R, IMAT,…) they are applying for.
- Information about current level of French language skills: only applies to foreign students from non French speaking countries applying for a M1 fellowship. All M1 courses will be taught in French.
- Access the application form here
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.