Applications to the Greenberg World Fellows Program are accepted from across sectors and around the world. Each class of Fellows is a unique group: geographically balanced, and representative of a wide range of professions, talents, and perspectives. The 2017 program will run from mid-August to mid-December. Fellows are expected to be in residence at Yale for the duration of the program.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
To be eligible for this fellowship, you must…
- BE IN THE MID-CAREER STAGE: Fellows are at least five, and typically not more than 20, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH: An excellent command of the English language is essential.
- BE A CITIZEN OF A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES: While dual citizens are eligible, preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the US.
To apply for the Greenberg World Fellows Program, you’re required to note the following:
- Please note that application for admission to the Greenberg World Fellows Program is completely an online process. There are no paper forms to complete or mail.
- Prior to the deadline, you may work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload materials and request your letters of recommendation.
- For information on the application procedure, email email@example.com.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Fellowship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more fellowship updates.