Applications are invited from students from developing countries to participate in the William Ross Murray Scholarship.
The William Ross Murray Scholarship is a joint initiative with International Students House (ISH)
- Covers the cost of tuition fees at the Overseas rate
- Free accommodation
- The scholarship also provides a small contribution in food vouchers at ISH
February 22, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Be domiciled in a developing country. Here’s a list of developing countries.
- Possess a good honours degree, preferably first class, from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline. If your offer is conditional, please ensure you meet the conditions and receive an unconditional offer by the deadline.
To apply for the William Ross Murray Scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
You must follow two steps:
STEP 1: Apply for your programme
Applicants must submit a COMPLETE on-line application for admission.
- STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 17:00 (UK Local time) on 22 February 2017
You must apply for this scholarship via the on-line scholarship application form, which will be available here on 24 January 2017.
For enquiries, please:
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.