Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) is now open to students to undertake Masters and doctoral research programs at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The University of Adelaide is a world-class institution centred on discovering new knowledge, pursuing innovation, and preparing the educated leaders of tomorrow who are independent, creative thinkers with an international perspective.
- Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only)
- An annual living allowance ($26,288 in 2016) for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only), and
- For Student Visa (Subclass 500) visa holders the award provides compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa. It does not cover the additional 6 month extended student visa period post thesis submission. If the award holder does not hold a subclass 500 visa then he/she is responsible for the cost of health insurance
August 31, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed
- possess strong academic and research potential
- – if you’re an international applicant not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree
- – if you’re an international applicant have provided evidence of your meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study
- not be Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand
- Those undertaking research via remote candidature
- enroll in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of your enrolment in the University
- – if you’re an international applicant not have already commenced the degree for which you’re seeking an award, unless you can establish that you’re unable to apply in the previous round
- know that the University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University
To apply for Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) you’re required to note the following:
- The University of Adelaide is unable to provide an assessment of eligibility for candidature and/or a scholarship until a formal application is submitted and assessed. We strongly recommend that all applicants submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date.
- Late and incomplete applications at the scholarship application deadline will not be considered for a scholarship
- Submit a formal application for admission at the University of Adelaide
- Apply for the Scholarship via the online application system
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get scholarship updates.