The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe. This year, we will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of computer graphics, computer vision, human-computer interaction, machine learning, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programming languages.
- A $10,000 award paid once
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year
- An Adobe Research mentor
- An internship at Adobe for the 2017 summer
October 31, 2016
To be eligible for this fellowship, you must…
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university ;
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2017 or forfeit the award;
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
To apply for the Adobe Research fellowship program, you’re required to note the following:
- Please submit your application by October 31, 2016 at 5pm Pacific Time.
- Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the your work. One letter should come from your advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the FAQ page.
For more information: Check Fellowship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more fellowship updates.