The ASEAN Scholarships for The Philippines is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Students from The Philippines who wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three Level (equivalent to High School Year 3 or Grade 9 in Philippines) are welcome to apply.
- Annual allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
May 12, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship you must…
- be Nationals of The Philippines
- be born between 2001 to 2003
- have completed at least High School Year 2 (Preference will be given to those who have completed High School Year 3)
- have done consistently well in your school examinations
- proficient in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get scholarship updates.