The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Students from Indonesia are welcome to apply for the ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three level.
- Annual allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
June 28, 2017
To be eligible for ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesian students, you must…
- be Nationals of Indonesia
- be born between 2001 to 2003
- have sat for 2017 SMP 3 National Final Evaluation Examination (UAN)
- have done consistently well in school
- be proficient in English and have a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
To apply for ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesian students you’re required to note the following:
- Candidates short-listed for the selection test/interview will be notified at least 1 week before the selection test/interview dates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page .
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get scholarship updates.