Bocconi University is a private university in Milan, Italy. Bocconin provides undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a range of double degree programs, in the fields of economics, management, finance, law and public administration
Bocconi University is committed to making higher education accessible to students from all backgrounds worldwide. Università Bocconi offers need-based scholarships to international first year Bocconi Master of Science Program applicants for the 2017-2018 academic year. The awarding of the scholarship takes into consideration not only the economic conditions of the students but also their academic performances; applications required.
Sponsor: The Bocconi University
A full tuition waiver, worth up to € 12,700 per year.
October 10, 2016
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be neither a resident or citizen of Italy
- Not have earned an Italian Undergraduate degree in Italy or abroad
To apply for the 2017/2018 Bocconi Scholarship for postgraduate, you’re required to note the following:
- It will only be possible to apply for the 2017-2018 Bocconi Scholarship for International Students through the online Fin Aid appication form.
- Applications not submitted by the set deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Candidates interested in submitting the application will be able to access the online form:
- using the same username and password used to complete the online application for the admission in Bocconi;
- and only after the online application for the admission in Bocconi has been completed.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.