The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of the study of foreign nationals from developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic. The scholarships are intended solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from developing third world countries in need.
Sponsor: The Czech Republic Government
- Costs related to staying and studying in the Czech Republic
- Though scholarship amount is regularly amended, students on a Bachelor’s or Master’s study programme currently receive a monthly stipend of CZK 14,000. For a Doctoral study programme, it is CZK 15,000 monthly. The amount covers accommodation, food and public transport.
- Travel expenses for travelling to the Czech Republic and back to the student’s home country are paid by the party that nominated the student to study in the Czech Republic or by the foreign national at his/her own cost
September 30, 2016
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a foreign national from developing countries; not a citizen of the Czech Republic, nor a citizen of the member state of the European Union
- Be below 18 years of age as at September 1 in the year the programmes commence
To apply for the 2017/2018 Czech Republic Government Scholarships, you are obliged to fill out an online application form obtainable here.
Should you have any questions, direct your inquiries to the Czech Embassies in your home country.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship official page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.