Dubin Fellows are entering master’s degree students at Harvard Kennedy School who have demonstrated strong character, academic excellence, the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity, and a commitment to making a transformative impact on the communities they serve.
- Full tuition and health fees for up to two years, depending on the length of your graduate degree program
- A stipend up to $5000 to support unpaid summer internships or professional development
February 28, 2017
To be eligible for this fellowship, you must…
- Be a student entering your first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs
To apply for the Dubin Fellows Program for Emerging Leaders, you’re required to note the following:
Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is December 1, 2016.
Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Dubin Fellowship is February 24, 2017
Applicants must submit:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, not to exceed 2 pages in length.
- A document containing written responses to the following two prompts:
- Please discuss a topic you are passionate about and its personal significance (1,000 words or less).
- Please discuss briefly your interest in the fellowship and how your experiences and goals have motivated you to apply (200 words or less).
- Two letters of recommendation specific to your fit for the Dubin Fellowship. The letters must be in PDF form, signed by the referrer, on letterhead indicating the referrer’s institution. All application materials, including recommendations must be submitted by the fellowship application deadline on February 28, 2017.
For More Information: Check Fellowship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more fellowship updates.