The Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand is offering research scholarships to students willing to undertake their Honours, Masters and PhD in English Literature.
This Scholarship has been established by Lloyd Geering in memory of his wife Elaine Geering. Elaine, who was undertaking a PhD in English Literature at Victoria up until the time of her death in 2001, was particularly interested in Old English and Medieval Literature.
Sponsor: The Victoria University
- Approximately $1,000
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Be undertaking Honours, Masters or PhD studies in Medieval, Old English, or New Zealand literature at Victoria University, including students transferring from other universities;
- Have completed your undergraduate studies at Victoria University
- Be enrolled in postgraduate study of Medieval, Old English, or New Zealand literature at an approved overseas institution.
To apply for this scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- You should submit a prescribed Application Form with your academic transcript.
- Also download this regulations.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Offfical Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.