St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2017/18.
This scholarship will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
Sponsor: The Integrated International Energy
- 100% of university and college fees
- An annual grant for living costs of £14,057 for 12 month courses and £10,722 for 9 month courses
- The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly
March 17, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Be ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). (Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university)
To apply for Eni Scholarships, you’re required to note the following:
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of these eligible courses (MSc African Studies, MSc Economic & Social History, MSc Economics for Development, MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy)
- You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (6 or 20 January 2017 depending on the programme you apply to – please check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date (17 March 2017). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Official Scholarship Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.