ITMO University Fellowship program aims to provide outstanding researchers and scientists, who are, or have the potential to become, leaders in their chosen fields, with the opportunity to build an independent research career. Our intention is to help to develop next generation of researchers with the greatest potential in their postdoctoral and early career stages. This program is supported by the Russian Academic Excellence Project 5-100.
Sponsor: ITMO University
- Visa expenses
- Travel expenses (economy class) and/or relocation expenses negotiable
- 149 000 RUB (equivalent to approx. 2 345 USD)* salary per month
- Additional allowance: 596 000 RUB (equivalent to approx. 9 300 USD)* per year.**
November 11, 2016
To be eligible for this fellowship, you must…
- Have completed a Ph.D. degree in countries outside Russia or have minimum 3 years of international experience in the world’s top universities
- Be one without prior employment history at ITMO University
- Hold a Ph.D., Professor or Associate professor position at world’s leading university, preferably
To apply for this fellowship, you’re required to note the following:
- Before submitting the application, please contact the host Research Lab or Unit to plan a collaborative Research Project. Research Lab or Unit must confirm its commitment to work with the candidate with the Letter of Support.
- The Letter of Support must include:
- purpose and objectives of the Project;
- Project duration;
- expected KPIs;
- the amount of money required for its successful completion;
- signature of the Head of Research Lab or Unit.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Fellowship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more fellowship updates.