The IWC Masters Scholarships are a prestigious award granted annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential as future water leaders. Scholarships are available to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) in Brisbane, Australia.
The International WaterCentre (IWC) offers up to three scholarships for international candidates for full-time study of the MIWM program starting in Semester 1, 2018.
- Full tuition fees for full-time study of the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management program commencing in 2018 (up to AU$52,500 for 18 months of study)
- Living expenses stipend (valued at AU$36,000 for 16 months) payable in equal monthly instalments
- Return air travel to Australia (pre-approved, economy class airfare to and from Brisbane, via the most direct route up to a maximum of AU$2,500)
- University student amenities Fee (valued at AU$145)
- Cost of Student Visa for a single student (valued at AU$550)
- Cost of the Overseas Student Health Cover for a single student (valued at AU$950 for 18 months)
August 1, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution
- have at least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program
- – if you’re an international student – demonstrate English Language Proficiency (including minimum scores for IELTS, TOEFL or PTE)
To apply for The IWC Masters Scholarships you’re required to note the following:
- You should read the IWC Masters Scholarships Terms and Conditions (PDF) before you apply.
- Apply through the online application system.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get scholarship updates.