The Leverhulme Trust is offering up to £50,000 over three to twenty-four months for experienced researchers to conduct a programme of research in any discipline.
Research Fellowships are open to experienced researchers, particularly those who are or have been prevented by routine duties from completing a programme of original research. Awards are not limited to those holding appointments in higher education.
Sponsor: The Leverhulme Trust
- The Fellowship value is £50,000
- Research expenses over and above normal living costs
- Reasonable replacement costs or loss of earnings
November 10, 2016
To be eligible for this fellowship, you must…
- Be resident in the UK at the time of application;
- Be able to demonstrate experience and academic background sufficient to confirm your ability to complete the proposed programme of research;
- Not be registered for a degree, for doctoral studies, or for professional or vocational qualifications.
To apply for the Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowship 2017/2018, you’re required to note the following:
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Fellowship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more fellowship updates.