Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships that cover the entire tuition fee to highly talented students.
The University generally grants 10 to 20 scholarships annually, to qualified students based on academic merit.
The scholarship covers the successful candidate’s entire tuition fee
January 16, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Be a citizen of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland, paying tuition fees for studies in Sweden
- Have applied for an English-taught master’s programme at Malmö University through www.universityadmissions.se,
- Have ranked a programme at Malmö University as first priority in your application for studies
To apply for th Malmö University scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- All eligible students will receive an invitation to apply for the Master’s Scholarship and an application form after the Second Notification of Selection Results on April 21, 2017.
- The scholarship application form contains three questions that applicants need to answer and submit together with a one-page CV. Students will be assessed based on answers in the application form, their experience as described in the CV, and their academic transcript of records from previous studies.
- Please note that the scholarship application period is one week only, so make sure to start your scholarship application immediately after receiveing the final selection results.
For more information: Check the Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.