The MTN Solution Space Scholarships were created to nurture a new generation of leaders that move beyond “business as usual” to envision, develop and test new models that will shape our future. The scholarships were created to support bold and visionary African mid-career professionals and entrepreneurs who are committed to local innovation and for whom a postgraduate qualification is an essential step in their journey of shaping the future of our continent.
The overarching mission of the MTN Scholarship programme is to build exceptional leadership capacity in the technology, media and telecom sector, by providing excellent educational and training opportunities to individual Africans with leadership potential, as well as creating over time a network of next generation TMT leaders across the continent.
If you’re passionate about Education, Health and Wellbeing, Smart Cities and Open Imagination, this scholarship is for you.
The scholarship programmes are offered at the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (UCT GSB).
- Cost of tuition and registration fees as set by the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business
- An economy-class travel allowance from your home country and back at the end of the programme
- A stipend to cover conferences, workshops and field work
October 31, 2016
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- have worked and demonstrated entrepreneurial or innovative strategies within an organization for at least one year
- demonstrate professional integrity, bold and visionary leadership, a spirit of innovation and inquisitiveness, active collaboration, entrepreneurial drive and a track record of action
- demonstrate some need for the scholarship, through either previous work experience, personal background or demonstrated commitment to start a venture, which make self-funding the programme a significant burden
To apply for the 2016/2017 MTN Solution Space Scholarships, you must:
- first be eligible and apply for the academic programme at the University of Cape Town GSB (via the Admissions Office). Click here for full details.
- submit the MTN Scholarship Application online form together with your UCT application number received from the UCT GSB Admissions Office. Required supporting documents include a CV and completed Affidavit.
- Be ready to be alerted for an interview, if you’re selected
- ensure to submit all documents required so you can be considered for both admission and the Scholarship.
After strictly following the above, click here to apply.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
Should you have any questions, direct your inquiries to Gcobisa Maqanda via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: Check Scholarship official page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.