Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia, with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. It began operations as the state’s second university in 1973, and accepted its first undergraduate students in 1975. Its name is taken from Sir Walter Murdoch (1874–1970), the Founding Professor of English and former Chancellor of the University of Western Australia.
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
Sponsor: The Murdoch University
- The scholarship is valued at $5,000 and will be credited in two equal instalments of AU$2,500 directly towards the successful recipient’s tuition fees after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter (subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met).
January 31, 2016
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an International Student;
- Be commencing your first Semester at Murdoch University;
- Have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in your previous study;
- Give permission for your image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications.
To apply for the Murdoch University Academic Awards, you’re required to note the following:
1. Applications will be assessed based on the information included in the application and scholarships will be granted to students that meet the eligibility criteria. In cases where there are more eligible scholarship applicants than there are scholarships to allocate, the scholarships will be awarded to the top applicants as ranked by the Admissions Office.
2. The outcome of the application will be advised by email and no further correspondence will be entered into.
3. The University reserves the right not to award scholarships if there are no suitable applicants.
4. Download and complete the application form.
5. Email your completed application to email@example.com
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.