Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at National University of Singapore (NUS) is offering fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are available to pursue masters or Ph.D. program in 2017.
The programme aims to train the next generation of thought leaders with the analytical skills and substantive knowledge needed to generate, evaluate, and communicate research in public policy.
The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is an autonomous postgraduate school of the National University of Singapore (NUS). It is a leading global public policy school in Asia.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of public policy, public administration, and public management.
Sponsor: National University of Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation on campus
- One-time book & settling allowance
- Health Insurance
- One-time airfare from home country to Singapore and return
- Monthly stipend to cover the living expenses
December 31, 2016
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have good academic and professional records
- Demonstrate leadership skills and desire to contribute to public service
- Not currently hold any other scholarship
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for financial aid when applying through the LKY school website
To apply for the 2017/2018 National University of Singapore Scholarships, you’re required to submit your:
- Transcripts and Certificates
- CV or Resume
- Test Scores (TOEFL / IELTS or GRE/ GMAT / LSAT)
- Letters of references
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship official page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.