The New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarship (NZIDRS) is a Government funded scholarship, administered by Education New Zealand.
The scholarship aims to attract and retain the best international researchers to New Zealand. The scholarship provides full tuition fees and a living stipend for up to 3 years.
- New Zealand University annual tuition fees and associated student levies
- An annual living stipend of NZ$25,000 per year (tax free)
- Medical insurance coverage up to NZ$600 annually
August 30, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- hold a minimum grade equivalent to a GPA of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale OR an A to A+ average in your most recent or highest post graduate tertiary qualification
- have a confirmed, non-conditional offer of place for a (direct-start) PhD programme at a New Zealand university
- – If you have commenced your PhD studies in New Zealand, be prepared to start after 01 July 2016
- conduct your PhD study in New Zealand (not from a distance)
- not hold citizenship or PR status in New Zealand or Australia
- score high in IELTS.
To apply for New Zealand International Post Graduate Research Scholarships, you’re required to note the following:
- If your application must be considered, you must propose research that has a clear, direct and tangible positive effect on:
- New Zealand’s economy, in terms of international trade and business development in key sectors, OR
- New Zealand’s population in terms of health and safety, OR
- Research and scholarship in either of the above two areas
- Apply online by using the links below:
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.