The Thatcher Scholarships are a new initiative by Somerville College and the University of Oxford, made possible as a result of the support of a number of generous benefactors.
The aims of the Thatcher Scholarships are to foster academic excellence, to support individuals who have a determination to succeed and to equip them to excel in their chosen field.
Sponsor: The University of Oxford
100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (at least £14,296)
January 6 or 20, 2016
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Be applying to start a new full- or part-time course in one of the following departments: Faculty of English Language and Literature, Department of Engineering Science, Faculty of Law
- Demonstrate outstanding academic performance
- Be ordinarily resident in the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen to be given preference. All candidates are eligible though.
To apply for the Oxford-Thatcher Graduate Scholarships, you’re required to note the following:
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (6 January or 20 January 2017. See the Courses page for the deadline applicable to your course).
- Click here to apply for a graduate course
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.