A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
Sponsor: The University of Oxford
- Tuition fees and college fees
- A grant for living expenses
- One return air fare per year
October 15, 2016
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). The list is on the scholarship website.
- Have received an offer to study in any of the approved colleges
- Possess highest academic ability
- Be intending to return to your home country following your studies
To apply for the 2017/2018 Reach Oxford Scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- Applications are due to open in January 2017 for those with an offer to study at Oxford from October 2017. 2. The application form and guidance notes will be available to download from this page.
- Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on Wednesday 15 February 2017.
- The selection process will be undertaken in Spring 2017.
- You will be informed of the outcome of your application in May 2017.
- You will be expected to write an annual report about your academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- You should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Fellowship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.