Designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Whether in politics, business or science, the success of future leaders around the world will depend upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends.
With the inaugural class enrolled in 2016, the program gives the world’s best and brightest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities.
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Lenovo laptop and smartphone
- Health insurance
- A personal stipend of $3,500
September 28, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship you must…
- have an undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent
- be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1, 2018
- demonstrate English language proficiency (TOEFL and IELTS)
To apply for the Schwarzman Scholars Programme you’re to note the following:
- Provide these documents:
- Transcripts/academic records
- Four electronic letters of recommendation
- One-minute video of introduction
- Essays (Personal Statement, Leadership Essay, Current Affairs Essay)
- Current resume/CV
- Download the 2017 Sample Application here
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get scholarship updates.