The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants fellowships for international highly qualified PhD students and young post-doctoral researchers to pursue their research in Turkey in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
The program aims to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with countries of the prospective researchers. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the potential to contribute significantly to Turkey’s goal of international cooperation in scientific and technological development.
Sponsor: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
- A monthly stipend of 2,500 Turkish Liras
- Travel costs (round trip up to 2,250 TL) and Health insurance premiums (up to 2,250 TL)
- In case of approval of TÜBİTAK Department of Science Fellowships and Grant Programs (BİDEB) Steering Committee, travel costs and health insurance for the fellow may be partially covered
October 7, 2016
To be eligible for this fellowship, you must:
- Be non-Turkish citizens;
- Have an invitation from the universities or research institutes in Turkey;
- Must certify that you have sufficient command of language to perform your research;
- Be 35 years old or younger;
- Be enrolled in a program in abroad for PhD students;
- Hold a PhD degree in Turkey should have a GPA minimum of 3.50/4.00 in PhD program.
To apply for the 2017/2018 TÜBİTAK Grants Fellowships, you’re required to note the following:
- Check the Research proposal and CV templates
- You must note that:
- All required documents must be uploaded electronically. The documents which are sent by mail/e-mail will not be processed. Applications, lacking any of the required documents will not be evaluated.
- Please keep all the required documents, which are uploaded in on-line application system.
- Please upload your Diploma and/or transcripts in languages only Turkish/English. Otherwise you must upload a notarized copy of these documents which are translated into one of the specified languages.
- Please do not send us original documents such as diploma and transcripts. TÜBİTAK will not send them back. You should send a notarized copy of the documents after having accepted your application to be funded.
- A letter of acceptance from a university or a research institute in Turkey and a motivation letter from advisor should be signed by related person and uploaded in on-line application system. Letters without signature could not be accepted.
- Please make sure that you upload all required documents in on-line application system. Online application system will be open during the application period. You can change your application and upload new documents unless you confirm your application.
- You will be informed about the status of your application via e-mail or program websites.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
3. All applications must be submitted electronically via TÜBİTAK scholarship application portal. All accompanying required documents must also be uploaded electronically. In order to complete application process, you must approve your applications until 17.30 p.m. (local time) on the application deadline. After closing of system it is not possible to submit any documents or change any information.
For more information: Check fellowship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more fellowship updates.