he purpose of this program is to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students who are citizens of an African or European country (other than France1) and are admitted to a master’s program at Université Laval.
The scholarship is valued at $7,000, renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
January 15, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Must have submitted a complete application package at Université Laval in an eligible first master’s program and have been accepted in this program. Here’s a List of eligible programs.
- Be a foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France.
- Have graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- Be registered full time for the two first semesters in the program of study for which the scholarship was granted (winter 2015 and summer 2015).
To apply for University of Laval Masters Scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- There is no form to complete for master’s level scholarships. Recipients are selected using information from admission applications received by Université Laval. To be considered, candidates must submit a complete application for admission to the University no later than the deadline of the target semester.
- Apply for admission here.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.