Under the prestigious Felix Scholarships scheme, four Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study (PhD or Masters) at the University, starting their programme in September 2017.
One further award, for study at Masters level only, will be made to a student from a developing country* who can demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
- These scholarships cover tuition fees at the international rate and provide a stipend (maintenance grant) to cover living expenses (the current level of which is £13,730). They also provide generous allowances for clothes, books and a return flight home. The awards are available (depending on eligibility) for up to 3 years.
January 30, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Demonstrate financial need
- Possess at least a first-class honours degree from a University or comparable institution
- Not hold a degree from a University outside your home country
- Not have studied outside your home country for one year or more
- Be ready to return to work in your home country following your study
- Have been accepted for admission by the University by 30 January 2017 to be considered for shortlisting
To apply for University of Reading Felix Scholarships, you’re required to note the following:
- Complete an online application for admission to a Postgraduate Degree at the University of Reading and hold an offer of admission by the deadline (30 January 2017).
2) Complete the electronic form at the bottom of this webpage in order to express your interest in being considered for the Felix Scholarships. This will ask you to confirm that you have read (and comply with) the Felix Scholarship criteria listed above. Do not complete this form unless you have a valid 8-digit applicant number (ID number) from the University’s online Admissions system otherwise it will not be accepted.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.