The University of South Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It was formed in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology and Colleges of Advanced Education.
The University of South Australia is offering 20 Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarships for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) degree programme. International applicants are eligible to apply.
Sponsor: The University of South Australia
A 50% reduction in tuition fees for up to four years of full-time study.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies
- Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the program applied into
- Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
To apply for the 2017/2018 University of South Australia Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- Find the best program for you.
- Check entry requirements Confirm you meet all of the above entry requirements (English, academic and program specific requirements) for your program.
- Make sure your program is eligible for these scholarships. See the above criteria.
- Apply for your program once you have submitted an application for an eligible program you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful. If you meet the eligibility criteria for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship you will be invited to submit an application for the scholarship. Go here.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship official page.
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.