University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioral sciences and in engineering. In keeping with its entrepreneurial spirit, the University is committed to making economic and social contributions to the region of the Netherlands where it is based.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Sponsor: The University of Twente
- € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year
February 1, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must…
- Have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes before 15 March 2016
- Include a motivation letter in your application
- Comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable)
- Comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- Not be eligible for a Dutch study grant
- Have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable)
To apply for the University of Twente Scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- Before you can apply for this scholarship, you must first apply to one of the graduate programmes at the University
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme
- You have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
- What you have studied in the past;
- What goal you want to reach through your study at UT;
- How you plan to receive this goal;
- Why you particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Official Scholarship Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.