The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Sponsor: Warwick Graduate School
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £19,740 at 16/17 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2017/18)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,539* for full time award holders in 2017/18)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
January 18, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2017;
- -If you’re currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick – apply in your first year of registration only;
- Expect to be an ‘overseas’ student for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria.
To apply for 2017/2018 Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- You can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
- If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2016 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
Note that it’s important to read guidelines on application thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up to get more scholarship updates.