Westminster International Scholarship is now open for application from students from developing countries. The University Scholarship is open to international students from the developing countries who hold an offer for a full-time masters at the University.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees.
Sponsor: University of Westminster
- Full tuition fee award
- Living expenses
- Flight to and from London
October 13, 2017
To be eligible for the Westminster International scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student from developing countries
- Hold an offer for a full-time Masters at the University
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have a result equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree
To apply for Westminster International Scholarship, you’re required to note the following:
- You’ll need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
- Please note that certified translations of any supporting documents written in languages other than English must be provided. Also, please do not send your own personal copies or originals of documents as we are unable to return these to you.
- Please take account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for two different types of scholarship – please do not tick more than two boxes on the application form.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
3. As an international applicant, you’ll send your application by post to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
4. The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
Note that it’s important to read application guidelines thoroughly before you apply.
For more information: Check Scholarship Official Page
This is not an official announcement; it is based on the post format of ComsoyHub. So if you republish it on your site, please link to this post.
Sign up for more scholarship updates.